Using a fast and effective technique for optimal esthetic outcomes
Date: May 6th – May 7th, 2022
Powered by SmileFy -The Next Generation of Smile Design
Digital Workflow with SmileFy
for in-office smile planning
In this intensive 2-day hands-on course you will aim to create and deliver facially guided digital wax-ups using natural-looking 3D teeth shapes to perform final anterior restorations (Composite and Porcelain Veneers).
Learn a nd Practice Digital Workflow for Direct Anterior Composite Restoration
LIVE-DEMO SMILE TEST DRIVE with a live patient exemplifying the complete workflow: digitalizing the patient - Smile Design - Export & 3D print - Test the new smile in patient's mouth
● Take Proper Facial Picture to conduct facial/dental esthetic analysis
● Use 2D Smile Simulations as a marketing and visualization tool
● Initiate digital treatment plans using 3D Smile Designs – from digitalizing the patient to selecting natural teeth shapes and morphologies
● Create 3D design wax-ups for Injected technique
● Customize digital wax-ups as it relates to each case and treatment at hand for optimal results
● Export and print smile prototypes to perform mock-up trials
● Perform functional tests and adjustments on the mockup to create a blueprint of the final restorations
● Collaborate with a dental technician to deliver effective communication
Once Digital Smile Designs are created on SmileFy, the digital mockups and natural teeth files can be imported into any software that incorporates .STL files.
With any functional aesthetic-driven dental treatment it is important to begin with an understanding of the end result. From picture taking to smile designs and 3D digital wax-up, the dental professional will be able to effectively communicate with the patient and dental technician to produce more precise treatment outcomes and reduce overall chair-side time.
Dr. Alves is a post-graduate in Implantology and Implant prosthodontics from the Federal University of Paraná, Brazil. Dr. Alves works as a Clinical Content Specialist for the SmileFy Academy and is actively involved in teaching how to implement digital smile planning through facial and dental analysis to deliver minimally invasive treatment plan options that are patient’s focused.
Interested or using SmileFy but you have some questions? Contact us Now!