The Next Generation
The program ranges from 1 to 2 days of training; depending on your office’s needs.
After the In-Office Training, you and your team will be ready to integrate SmileFy fully into the daily routine, to improve your patient’s experience and grow your dental business.
Date: we work around your schedule
Where: in your office, with max. 10-12 team members
Investment: 1-day training $4’200 (including in-office training and 1-year gold membership)
2-days team training $8’000 including (2 days training in your office, 1-year gold membership and 10 3D export cases)
TO GET MORE DETAILS AND FIND THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU PLEASE CONNECT WITH OUR INTEGRATION CONSULTANT
GOAL: Master the 1st Appointment: Define and practice the new daily routine for the 1st appointment (new and existing patients): presenting the motivational smile design for every patient who can benefit from esthetic treatment – why, what, and how needs to be done in the 1st appointment.
Who should participate in the training day 1: ideally the whole team (dentists, associates, assistants, hygienists, treatment coordinators, and front desk staff)
The main Learn Objectives for the team training:
GOAL Master the preparation for the mock-up appointment: Learn and practice digital workflow to transform your smile design into reality with digital treatment planning, 3D design, and 3D printing – Define the collaboration workflow with your dental technician/lab and GET READY FOR THE MOCK-UP APPOINTMENT.
Who should participate in the training day 2: dentists, in-house lab technicians (we encourage you to invite the lab technician you work with on a regular basis), technology-savvy team member(s) who will support you with the 3D designing.
– Completing the advanced smile design and treatment option analysis, digital treatment planning.
– Creating the 3D Design based on a digital patient
– Practicing simple and more complex cases for 3D design.
– Creating 3D design for mock-ups and composite veneers.
– How to export your 3D design and proceed with the 3D printing (in your office or with your dental lab.)
– How to collaborate effectively with your dental lab, sharing the case with your lab to get 3D design, how to easily make small changes to your design.
– How to prepare for the mock-up
READY TO BRING YOUR TEAM TO THE NEXT LEVEL?